This legacy version of DreamLight Insights is being kept online while we move all our content
over to our new website. For updated versions of these insights as well as new insights, tutorials and news, please visit our NEW DreamLight Blog.
DreamLight Insights are electronic newsletters containing over
twenty years worth of behind the scenes case studies exploring
numerous award-winning projects.
They include many of DreamLights professional tips and tricks
on a variety of computer graphics subjects including:
Autiton Archives WIP Blog – A 3D Animated Web Series
DreamLight’s Work-in-progress Production Web Log
- The Making of BlastOff!
An Award-winning 3D Animated Short Film, including 3D Character
Animation, 3D Sets & Props and the Making of the Real BlastOff!
Bed as seen on HGTV.
- Mastering LightWave 3D ScreamerNet
UB for Mac OS X
How to set up and manage a render farm with
LightWave 3D ScreamerNet
- The programming of a virtual mind in
Macromedia Director’s object oriented Lingo
- The design
and production of the full length edutainment CD-ROM,
KeyQuest, including 3D character and 3D set design
- Macromedia Director Programming tips and technologies including;
managing memory, network Lingo, sound Lingo, object oriented
programming, sprite behaviors, and more...
- DreamLight’s Web Design Guide
- Designing software identities,
splash and icon design for Macromedia FreeHand, Macromedia
and Macromedia Extreme 3D
- Designing and producing a CD-ROM/Kiosk
for Kodak including 3D character design
- 2D PostScript Illustration for Etonic
- Inventing, Designing, Programming and Producing an Interactive
- 3D Spline Based Modeling and Rendering for Bose
- Michael Scaramozzino’s Recommended Reading List
are written during the process of a variety
and web design, through commercial
to full-blown 3D animated short films.
Releases New ScreamerNet UB Launcher
an XCode Aqua GUI front end to interactively configure and
launch multiple LightWave
9.3-10 ScreamerNet UB instances for standalone, batch
and network rendering. Download
your copy today!
Created by the author of Mastering
LightWave ScreamerNet Rendering for Mac OS X, Michael Scaramozzino
3D Artist Profile.